D. of collecting and coordinates plans
Directorate of Planning Coordination is part of the General Directorate of Strategic Planning. The Director of this directorate must at least have a university degree and have experiences and skills in planning coordination.
Mandate of the Directorate:
1. The director is responsible of the administration affairs of the directorate and coordinates with the other directorates of the same general directorate.
2. Coordinating data collection with the other directorates to update the database.
3. Monitoring the coordination process in the directorates and reviewing drafts of annual strategic plan and other plans.
4. Working to strengthen institutional approach and staff capacity to undertake their work in a concerted manner.
5. Coordinating with the other directorates to develop the annual strategic plan.
6. Collecting data and conducting economic and financial analysis related to the economic situation of the Region.
7. Assessing the draft strategic plans and other project concepts forwarded by the other ministries.
The Directorate is made of the following section:
1. Planning Coordination Section
Responsible of collecting all the plans and addressing their shortages
2. Monitoring Section
Responsible of follow-up and monitoring implementation of all the plans
3. Database Section
Responsible of gathering and analyzing data related to the directorate