About GD of Development Coordination and Cooperation
The General Directorate of Development Coordination and Cooperation (DCC) is a general directorate functions within the Kurdistan Regional Government Ministry of Planning (KRG MoP).
According to the tasks and the objectives assigned to manage the General Directorate for Development Coordination and Cooperation (DCC), the work of the Service includes the following:
- Establishing transparent, accountable and effective processes for the management of development resources.
- Improving cooperation between Kurdistan Regional Government and the multilateral and bilateral donor communities.
- Conducting regular impact assessments of development resource utilization.
- Developing strategies by sector with the line ministries, private sector, non-governmental organizations, syndicates, universities …etc and strengthening the cooperation, integration and collaboration between the sectors to fit with the Iraq national and regional development process.
- Provide strategic guidance in the overall strategic planning process for private sector development in Kurdistan Regional Government.
As DCC has been mandated to facilitate coordination and cooperation between KRG institutions and international agencies, it will steadily endeavor to draw foreign attention in an effort to develop and promote government and private sectors. As part of the overall institutional development process within the KRG MoP, the DCC is proposed to be organized into the following 5 Directorates and 1 Support Service Unit.
- Directorate for Projects Development and Screening
- Directorate for Strategic Development
- Directorate for Information and Knowledge Management
- Directorate for Private Sector Development
- Directorate for General Liaison and International Relations
- Support Service Unit
Director General of Development Coordination and Cooperation
Hayder Mustafa Saaid
For more information, please visit DCC website at : http://www.krgmopdcc.com/