Kurdistan Standardization and Quality Control (KSQCA)
Kurdistan Standardization and Quality Control (KSQCA) is responsible of:
- Establishing a system to improve and develop quality of consumption goods.
- Abiding by international certificates in quality control such as (ISO) and establishing a structure for their achievement.
- Insuring compliance of all imported goods with the international standards.
- Inspecting food materials to protect the public health.
- Establishing laboratories for inspection of construction materials.
- Controlling the 4 land entrances into the Region and establishing laboratories on the borders.
- Prioritizing inspection for imported goods through coordination between the Ministries of Planning, Health and Agriculture.
For more information visit kSQCA portal: http://ksqca.org/home/